The MI's in online learning

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Jabberwocky

this is an audio post - click to play

This is for the auditive types out there. However, if you feel more comfortable with reading the text, you can find it here, though you will have to search through the text to find this particular section. Very good for scanning skills!

I have taken it all from the Gutenberg project.

Now look back at the strange text I left for you a few posts down. Any ideas what it could mean and why it looks the way it does?

2 Comments:

Blogger May said...

Hi, Illya. I like the audio blogger link. I'd seen a link to a video but audio blogger was new to me!

Also, MI is new to me. Very interesting!

mayumi

1:40 AM  
Blogger Amanda FV said...

This is brillig!
slithy toves ... but where's the walrus now?
This is a magical mystery blog Illya, and I am enjoying the tour of MIs immensely.
Amanda

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home